Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Your Comments are Appreciated


 Editor's Note:  The comments button is experiencing technical difficulties.  I'm working on the problem and hope to have it working soon.

It's been an interesting challenge.  My blog was under attack from the spammers.  They invaded and used the comments section to promote material contrary to what I believe is acceptable for family themes.  The necessary actions I used to thwart their negative behavior made it too difficult for readers to contribute to the conversation.  I think I found a solution.  Yesterday morning I added Google comments below each post.  Please give it a try.  Here's my thought for the day:

For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. ~ Matthew 18:20

Would you be the second person to join me in His name today?  If the answer is yes, please add to the conversation.  If you prefer anonymity, that's fine, simply click the like button so I know you are with me in spirit.  There is also a like button on the right margin linked to my FB author page.  Please click it to show your support.  If you leave any questions for me, I will do my best to answer  within twenty-four hours.  Have a great day.  And thank you for contributing to the conversation.

1 comment:

Michael Mulligan said...

It looks like the disqus comment button is no longer functioning. I'm doing the best I can to offer a way for readers to add to the conversation while keeping the spammers out. Sorry it's so difficult for readers to contribute. I'm working on this.