Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Fight or Flight?


Kenny Rogers sings, "You have to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em."  And those in the animal kingdom instinctively see through the poker face.  Our pets have something to teach us.  We humans probably spend too much time over thinking our options.  There are only two – fight or flight.

Whichever you choose today, make sure you are well-equipped.  Prepare yourself to outrun the fastest lion chasing you down.  And if you find yourself in a situation where aggressive tactics are necessary for survival and you choose to fight, pursue your prey with everything you've got and don't let anything stop you.

My own personal battle is complicated.  It won't be over until I breathe my last breath.  My enemy is invisible to most.  All I can say is I have a secret weapon.  If you find yourself fighting an enemy you cannot see, try this prayer...




No comments: