Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Playing Hide and Seek with Serenity



I found her.  Serenity.  She's a worthy competitor.  How ironic she was always so close yet so far away.  It's like trying to find your car keys because you have an important meeting and you tear your home apart only to discover the keys were in your pocket the whole time.  I was playing the game wrong.  My mistake was in my strategy.  My priorities were out of alignment.  I found the missing clue in Matthew 6:33, But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.  Once I followed this advice, it happened.  Serenity appeared out of thin air.

So, what's next?  I'm doing some re-arranging with my next book.  It's going to be out later than I planned but it's going to be better because Serenity is by my side and she's helping me with the fine print.  It turns out Serenity is a fabulous editor.  She keeps whispering in my ear, "God first."  You will see her influence in chapter one and throughout the remaining pages.  Have a great day.

No comments: