Friday, June 12, 2015

The Best Day of Your Life


A little gratitude goes a long way.  Four people are getting complimentary copies of my novel this week.  It's my way of saying thanks for their inspiration and their contributions to my own personal journey.  Yes, it's true I'm responsible for the quality of my life.  I know it's up to me to dig deep and keep moving forward on days when my world seems to be falling apart.  I do my best to skip the apologies or excuses.  I avoid blaming others for my mistakes.  If something shows up in your mailbox from the caveman,  please know how thankful I am for your presence in my life.  And if you happen to peer into your mailbox and don't see anything from me this week, be patient.  That's what road trips are for – to deliver your autographed copy in person and give you a hug.

Make this day the day your life really begins.  Your life is your own.  It really is an amazing journey.  Have a great day.

No comments: