Saturday, June 27, 2015

Who Do You Trust?


If you have trust issues, I can relate.  I work hard to avoid the trap of being fooled twice.  It comes from the quote, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.  Most of my trust issues come from banks.  They can say the same thing about me.  It's been an interesting relationship.  In the beginning, they trusted me.  When others began defaulting, they got scared.  They withdrew open lines of credit I set up as a security net.  That made the fall painful when I hit the concrete.  There was no one to catch me.

On closer examination, I find the root of my trust issues are related to one specific area of my life in my relationship with God – money.  It was the last thing I surrendered.  I held on because I wanted to control my finances.  This part of my life didn't improve until I let go.  It's scary.  But God is always there to catch me.  I trust God 100%.  Who do you trust?  Have a great day.

No comments: