Sunday, June 7, 2015

What's on Your Calendar?


The hand-made calendar on my wall covers the next three years.  Each box contains goals and time targets.  The headline on the calendar is from Jeremiah 29:11-13...

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

The subtitle is from 1 Corinthians 13:7...

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

I posted a hand-written statement in the center of the vision board to remind me about my commitment to debt-free living...

Live within your means.

My buddy from California who sold my dad his last automobile taught me this phrase and it's also on my calendar...

"Every day, every time, without fail, no exceptions!!!"

My calendar is meant to be a template for living my life.  There's a heart on it with the words 2 Vacations next to it.  This is one of my favorite items.  The challenge is to tie all these ideas together and make them work in harmony.  There are times when adjustments are necessary to keep my sanity.  So far, so good.  Now it's your turn.  What's on your calendar?  You don't have to share if you don't want to.  The question is for your benefit.  Have a great day.

No comments: