Saturday, June 6, 2015

Good Things Happen When You Come Out of Your Shell


I would like to welcome all the new readers who are checking in for the first time.  My writing life is something I kept quiet about, especially during my first three years in Iowa while I was working on my first novel.  Thank you for joining me here on this blog.  I'm getting the hang of shipping for those of you who requested autographed copies from me.  If your packaging looks odd, that's because I'm recycling the cardboard for my books to keep expenses down.  Please let me know if your package arrives safely.

My wife and I just finished a Skype call with our army son and we are happy to report he is enjoying his life overseas.  Have a great day and remember good things happen when you come out of your shell.

No comments: