Monday, April 13, 2015

Would You Like to Help Make a Miracle Happen?


It's going to happen.  I expect it.  You play a vital role.  The seed was planted in my head a while ago and it sprouted yesterday morning while I was sitting in God's house listening to a story from Acts 4:32-35...

The community of believers was of one heart and mind,
and no one claimed that any of his possessions was his own,
but they had everything in common.
With great power the apostles bore witness
to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus,
and great favor was accorded them all.
There was no needy person among them,
for those who owned property or houses would sell them,
bring the proceeds of the sale,
and put them at the feet of the apostles,
and they were distributed to each according to need.


That's when I got my lighting bolt moment.  It's when your doubts and your weaknesses are no longer a part of the story.  It's when you recognize who you are and why you're here.  I'm ready.  I'm not afraid.  The same spirit who inspired the early followers of Jesus to leave the upper room and go out to change the world is with all of us today.  In my case, it's a basement in a small town in the heartland of America and I'm ready to march out of my cave and do the work.  If you are reading this today, consider yourself written into the story.  It's about children and miracles.  If you decline the offer, there will be consequences.  The world will not change.  I need your help.  If your answer is yes, please share this story with your friends and come back on May 1 to join me.  If you're on FaceBook, click here for my author page and show your support by liking the page.  I will share the rest of the story on May 1.  Thanks for joining me.  Have a great day.

No comments: