Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Ten Days to a Miracle in May


I'm on the road today.  My family and I are on our way to see our youngest son graduate from boot camp.  He's about to become an infantryman.  This has been his life's dream ever since early childhood.  I love to see dreams come true.  One of my dreams is to change the world and I believe I can make a difference with a little help from my friends.  Will you help me spread the word while I'm away?  Every morning at 8:08 AM, Pacific Time I'm going to post the latest updates about the Miracle in May, a project initiated by friends of the caveman.  The group includes people from all walks of life and it's called the Caveman Miracle Network.  If you would like to join, click the link to my new author page below and then click the like button.  I will share more in the next ten days.  It may take me a little longer to respond to emails while I'm away.  Thanks for visiting today.  Have a great day.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-Mulligan/1572652292997470

No comments: