Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Do Something


Matthew West's song, Do Something, was the first thing I heard when I woke up this morning.  The lyrics remind me why all of us are here and what our responsibilities are.  I wanted to give a shout out to Cynthia and Alex Nieto, the cover artists for my memoir, "God's Black Sheep Squadron."  Cynthia reached out to me yesterday to tell me she is pregnant.  Congratulations to the happy couple.  They are doing something.  The local graphic artists at Elite Sports are working on a cover design for "Break the Chains of Debt Bondage," scheduled for release on the 4th of July, 2015.  I'm organizing a couple of book signings and will let readers know more when the dates and times are finalized.  We have a family vacation booked in a couple of weeks to see our youngest son graduate from army boot camp.  He is definitely doing something.  I would like to salute him for going all out in his training and for scoring a 275 out of 300 on his final PT test.  He earned a special badge for this personal achievement.

Listen to the YoutTube video below and decide today what you will contribute to the world.  Have a great day.


No comments: