Sunday, April 26, 2015

How I Kept My Blogging Commitment During My Family Vacation


I'm sharing my secret for blogging during vacation time.  I committed time to write all my stories in advance before I departed for our family vacation last week.  Blogger allows writers to schedule their posts ahead of time.  These stories appear every morning at 8:08 AM, Pacific Time, rain or shine.  I don't have to worry about being in two places at once.  It works.  Consistency builds readership.  I'm at a critical time right now with my latest project benefiting sick kids at the local hospital.  Caveman Miracle Network launches on Friday, May 1, and runs through May 31.  I want to keep the momentum going with my daily posts.

If you're interested in helping out, please visit my writer's blog, Caveman Reflections Cyber-bistro, for details.  Have a great day.

No comments: