Saturday, March 14, 2015

Oh, What a Relief it is


The book credits are in.  The files are at Amazon.com.  And my sanity is intact.  Sort of.  I'm not really qualified to speak about my state of mind except to tell you I survived the experience of writing my first novel.  In order to accomplish my mission, I spent three years of my life inside the head of one of my fictional characters – a crazy man.  It was mind boggling.  The lines between reality and fiction are blurred.  That's okay.  I'm finally entering a stress free zone which lasts for three days.  Then The Caveman in the Mirror will be released on St. Patrick's Day.  It will be a day to celebrate with the family and go to a parade.  The morning after I will be back at my laptop working on my next writing project, Break the Chains of Debt Bondage.  It will be about a one hundred day adventure ride.  And when the roller coaster stops, I will finally say, "oh, what a relief it is."

Have a great day.  And remember, you are now entering a stress free zone.  Enjoy.

No comments: