Thursday, March 12, 2015

It's Heating Up in Iowa


The expected high today in Iowa is 67º and I'm dancing in the sunshine.  The last vestiges of snow should be gone by sunset.  Besides the great weather, there's one more reason I'm feeling good today.  My manuscript is complete.  I'm in editing mode now.  If all goes according to plan, The Caveman in the Mirror will be available on Amazon.com next week on March 17th.  For those of you who like to read your books on your phones, I'll have an e-book version for you to download.  The celebration is on hold until the 4th of July when I release Break the Chains of Debt Bondage.  I challenged myself to publish three books by my 55th birthday and the clock is ticking.  I feel like I'm playing lightning chess against by brother-in-law.  He's yelling, "lightning, Mikey, lightning."  It won't be easy to publish a book in a hundred day time frame but I'm not one to take the easy road.

Enjoy the sunshine and don't forget to check in on St. Patrick's Day.  I'm making a list of all the people who helped me make this novel possible and the names will be released here on March 17.  Have a great day. 

No comments: