Sunday, March 22, 2015

Connecting the Dots


It's a good thing I hit a roadblock with my front cover.  The first person to review the manuscript found one of the dots was out of order and pointed out the glaring error late last night.  My new writing software makes it easy to move chapters around in one simple step and that can be dangerous if you're not careful.  Fortunately, I was able to fix the mistake and re-align all the dots in time for publishing by the end of this month when my front cover is finished.

There's something else interesting about connecting the dots.  It has to do with all the people in my life.  I received an email last week from a reader who wanted me to know he's read every blog post I've ever written since day one.  Thank you, MB.  I'm surprised there are at least two people out there taking the time to check in daily.  It helps me on my journey to know I'm not alone.  The greatest fear artists have is that no one will pay attention to what they create.  I'm thankful for every dot I'm connected to.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

No comments: