Saturday, March 7, 2015

10 Things I'm Doing This St. Patrick's Day


Several of the items listed below have been on my bucket list for a long while.  St. Patrick's Day is extra special for me because it was my dad's favorite day of the year, my bride of twenty-five years is 100% Irish and we have a daughter born on St. Patrick's Day.  Here's my list:
  1. My wife and I will attend a St. Patrick's Day parade.  (Bucket List Item).
  2. I'll send well wishes to my former business partners who founded Zoomautos.com on St. Patrick's Day, ten years ago.  I will always cherish great memories of building a new business from scratch.  
  3. I will be saying extra prayers of thanks for the one hundred angels in the outfield who came together to help me launch my first book on St. Patrick's Day, 2011.
  4. We will celebrate our daughter's 22nd birthday.
  5. I will drink a green beer in honor of my dad, Patrick John Mulligan.  May he rest in peace.
  6. I will celebrate over 2,000 consecutive days of blogging with a special post dedicated to my loved ones.
  7. I will officially start writing my third book, Break the Chains of Debt Bondage, to be released on Independence Day, 2015. (Bucket List Item).
  8. We will visit the cemetery and pray for those who came before us.
  9. I will write a letter to my son who will be graduating from boot camp in April and thank him for choosing to serve in the army so that we can enjoy our freedom and live in peace.
  10. I will release my first novel, The Caveman in the Mirror, on 3/17/15 on Amazon.com.  (Bucket list item).
What are your plans for St. Patrick's Day?  If you are in the Iowa City area and want to join us for the parade, please email me.  Have a great day.

No comments: