Friday, February 20, 2015

My Fight Against the Debt Monster


If my debt monster had a name, the best fit would be Ivan Drago, the antagonist from Rocky IV who killed Apollo and then turned to Rocky and told him, "I must break you."

Rocky knew what needed to be done.  He needed to let go of his old life, give up his title, and move to a remote farm area in the arctic cold where he could train uninterrupted.  Cue the Rocky music.  I'm ready to bring down the Siberian Express.  It's only fitting that my story will be released on Independence Day, the same day I was born.  The Phoenix bird is ready to rise from the ashes and deliver the knockout punch to my debt monster.  He's going down.  Sorry, Ivan, I refuse to be broken.  My face may be bloody and my body may be pummeled, but my spirit is stronger than ever.  I'm completing my first novel for release on March 17, followed by Break the Chains of Debt Bondage on the 4th of July.  It's a one-two punch combination I've been working on from my basement in a secluded area not much warmer than Siberia.  Have a great day.

No comments: