Friday, February 13, 2015

Anyone Can Invoke the Holy Spirit


Everything changed when I invoked the Holy Spirit.  It was my special prayer for inspiration.  The response was like a floodgate opening, spilling out an endless supply of ideas and creativity.  I did not recognize my writing abilities until after the bolt of lightning struck me.  It truly is life-changing.  Anyone can experience this.  No training is required.  No religious upbringing is necessary.  It's a gift from Jesus.  Don't ask me how it works.  I don't know.  It's beyond my understanding.  All I can tell you is my life will never be the same.  All of the stories you read here are a direct result of this connection to the Holy Spirit.  My books, too.  I'm a better husband, a better father and a better member of my community.  All the credit goes to the Holy Spirit, my Divine Inspiration.

Are you ready for a bolt of lightning in your life?  Here goes.  All you have to do is ask.  Call on the Holy Spirit right now take up permanent residence inside your heart.  Don't worry about how your life is or what remodeling is necessary.  The Holy Spirit will do all the renovations from the inside.  You may not notice any changes right away.  Be patient.  Be willing to let go of your old life and your old way of thinking.  Be open to the new ideas that will begin to emerge.  Go where the wind blows.  You will find peace.  Have a great day.

No comments: