Do you like competition? If the answer is yes, I have a challenge for you. It's a race against yourself. It goes like this:
- Every day you challenge yourself to be better than you were yesterday. This applies to every area of your life. It includes patience, generosity, maintaining a positive attitude, eating healthy, exercising, getting a full night of sleep, living within your means, etc.
- Keep track of your daily performance.
- Give yourself a +1 if you beat yesterday's record.
- Give yourself a -1 if you slipped.
- If there was no noticeable change, give yourself a zero.
- The competition ends on April 19.
- You don't have to share your score with anyone else.