Thursday, February 5, 2015

How to Stay on Track with Your Goals


It's finally up.  I completed my 2015 Vision board this morning and posted it on my bedroom wall so I can look at it every morning when I wake up.  The Bible verse at the top of the vision board is my reminder to put God first in everything I do.  Check out Jeremiah 29:11-13 for the full verse.

The calendar part flips up and shows time targets for 2016 and 2017 on the back page.  I like to call them time targets because it gives my goals a deadline.  Goals are great as long as you make sure and complete them.  My goals are like stairs.  I need to climb one step in order to be able to reach the second step.  January was my month to eliminate clutter and get organized.  It was also a time for me to improve my eating habits.  I can't wait to set up our garden in the backyard in the Spring.

My wife is planning her own vision board.  It helps that our goals compliment one another and that we can work as a team to stay on track.  Good luck setting up your vision board.  Don't forget to email me a picture when you're done.  You can reach me at socalmulligan808@gmail.com.  Have a great day.

No comments: