I don't have bad days. There are days filled with obstacles, challenges and interesting people who sometimes have differing opinions about the type of days they are experiencing but for me, there aren't any bad days in my world. I believe the difference is in how I invest my time in that critical first hour. Try this for thirty days and let me know if your bad days have disappeared.
- Begin with seven to eight hours of sleep and wake up at the same time every day.
- Get out of bed and stretch. I like add 50 pushups, 100 stomach crunches and 50 leg raises to my morning routine.
- Make a smoothie for breakfast. Here's my favorite drink for my wife and me. You can adjust the ingredients depending on the size of you household. I use 1/2 frozen banana, 2 oranges, a few slices of pineapple, a scoop of frozen blueberries, a couple of frozen strawberries, a small portion of frozen mangoes, a teaspoon of raw whole flaxseed, two slices of celery, a clump of spinach, a teaspoon of organic agave and a scoop of protein powder. I also eat a very small bowl of Ancient Grains cereal mixed with a tablespoon of yogurt.
- Pray. In my opinion, there's no way you can have a bad day if you're in alignment with the Creator of the universe.
- Tackle your most important item on your to do list during the first hour. For me, it's blogging. On days off from my day job I keep writing once my blog is finished.