Sunday, January 18, 2015

Building Momentum


Got momentum?  When you're starting from ground zero it may be tough.  The first step is always the hardest.  Then the doubt phase appears.  Today is day 18 of the new year.  Yesterday I added the first quote to my vision board.   It's from Jeremiah 29:11-13, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you.  Plans to give you hope and a future.  Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."  

That's momentum for me.  My heart is in the right place.  I'm ready.  I feel like that kid riding his bike in the photo above.  Everything is accelerating now.  The pace is picking up.  The wind feels good in my face.  If you're not feeling any momentum in your life, get on the bike and start pedaling.  Push yourself.  Have a great day.

No comments: