Saturday, January 3, 2015

Let's Accept This Challenge Together


Challenges are more fun when you have someone to share them with.  Here's one we can do together, no matter how far apart we may be physically.  This challenge has no limitations on the number of people who participate.  You can remain anonymous or add a comment at the end of the story if you want to be a public participant.  Ready?  Here goes:

This is a commitment to "Zen Zone Living."  Anyone who wishes to join me agrees not to let anyone or any specific life event take them away from the happy place which exists inside the brain.  This is a support group for anyone who desires to be content in all circumstances.  This challenge is meaningful for me at this moment in my life because I'm twenty-four hours away from a major lifestyle change and I believe my attitude will play a significant role.  I'm in.  I'm not going to surrender my Zen Zone.  I pledge to live every day to its fullest with no regrets and no looking back, except for periodic reviews to help me make adjustments.  I'm going to focus my energy on all the possibilities that are in front of me moment by moment.  I accept the challenge and pledge to be here for anyone else who wishes to participate.  I call on the Holy Spirit to be with us and to guide us.  Will you join me?

Michael Mulligan

No comments: