Monday, January 26, 2015

I'm Attempting the Writer's Two Step


Have you ever heard of the Writer's Two Step?  It's a version of the Texas Two Step with similar dance moves.  The Writer's Two Step is fast paced and a little on the crazy side.  Don't try this unless you care little about falling, tripping or making a fool of yourself on the dance floor.  It involves self-publishing two books in the same year.  I never dreamed I would attempt such a complicated maneuver, but the little voice in my head told me I need to get back on track after falling down big time a while back.  Rather than share all my pathetic excuses for delaying my book projects, I'm going all out this year to release my first novel, The Caveman in the Mirror, on March 17, 2015, and a second book, Break the Chains of Debt Bondage, on the 4th of July, 2015.  I admit, I'd be much more comfortable with a slow song.  The Holy Spirit is my dance partner.  His moves are not of this world.  He says, "Follow me.  Pick up the pace.  Don't worry about how silly you look.  Just dance with me."

Don't laugh too hard.  I'm going to keep my two left feet moving until I get it right.  Have a great day. 

No comments: