Saturday, January 24, 2015

Habits are Building Blocks



It's official.  My first new habit of 2015 has survived the thirty day rule.  If you give up before thirty days, you gain nothing.  If you succeed, you can use the new habit as a building block for the next challenge.  My wife and I have been using our new Vitamix every day since Christmas.  This new habit is so fun I feel like I'm cheating.  I think that's part of the reason I believe 2015 will be my best year ever.  I'm having fun playing with my Legos.  I feel like I'm building a new life.  Don't we all want to be fulfilled?  My secret is in the cornerstone.  That's where Jesus is.  He is my foundation.  He is also my source for my hopes and dreams.  All I have to do is keep adding new habits, one at a time, until the time clock expires.  Make your habits fun.  Just take it one brick at a time.  Have a great day.

No comments: