Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Today Has Something to Teach You


Sometimes it happens early in the morning when I first wake up.  Other times the lesson comes when the sun is setting.  There's always a lesson.  It may be from the people I meet who have been through some amazing experiences.  Or I may discover a new idea from my circle of friends.  I believe what matters most is that I share whatever I learn with others so that the benefit is doubled.

I would like to share something I learned about fear.  Fear is crippling.  When it creeps into your life, you withdraw from the world so much that you stop learning.  Some people have a fear of failure.  Others have a fear of success.  Both are afraid of new ideas.  They avoid learning something new because it involves change.  For me, change is learning how to adapt.  Change is good.  Embracing all that today has to offer is good.  Every lesson is valuable.  Embrace each lesson.  Don't be afraid of what today has to teach you.  Have a great day.

No comments: