I would like to thank a blog reader who reached out to me the other day. She said, "I really like your blog but I wanted to warn you about some of the comments I'm reading from people with evil intentions." I do my best to reply to every reader who takes the time to post feedback, however, there are some marketers out there who are using this blog to distort my purpose – to publish all the good Jesus is doing in my life. I'm taking immediate steps to fix the problem. Here's my action plan:
- Delete all comments from spammers or individuals who are using this site to promote anything contrary to God's purpose for this site.
- Require all individuals who wish to leave a comment or feedback to register in order to block out computer-generated spammers who are bombarding this blog and leaving inappropriate messages.
- Pray for God's protection from all Evil.
- Ask for help. If you find an offensive comment amongst the 1900+ stories on this site, please send me an email with the title of the blog included in your message and I will remove the spammer's comment.
- Network with other bloggers who are in the same situation and tap into their expertise.