Sunday, November 9, 2014

Confidentiality Agreement


No, this isn't a gossip site.  This is your safe haven.  It's a place where you can visit and remain anonymous.  Sure, I love comments and I love interactions.  But it's not a requirement.  No one ever needs to know your identity.  You can subscribe to this blog anonymously and have stories sent to you by email or simply bookmark it and come back any time when you feel like it.  Here's my promise to you:
  1. Your name will never be revealed.  The only time a reader may know your identity is if you give me permission to disclose your name or if you choose to post a comment with your name attached.
  2. Anything you disclose to me in private emails or conversations will remain private.
  3. If you reach out to me, I promise to do my best to respond within 24 hours.
If you are interested in sharing this blog with you friends, there are some buttons at the end of each story.  Click on the icon that looks like this and follow the directions.  This icon is located next to the comment button.
Scroll down to the bottom of the story to find the email button that looks like this.
I'm glad you're here.  It means a lot to me that you take the time to visit.  Whether you follow me publicly or choose to remain anonymous, you're the reason I write every morning when I wake up.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.

No comments: