Some of the best lessons I learned in life are from my high school classmates. This is only a partial list. I would like to thank them for being in my life.
- Irene - Never stop dreaming about places and people you want to visit.
- Cindy - Shoot straight and be kind to animals.
- LMG - Don't let the trolls win.
- Brie - Keep your eyes on God, especially when you're going through challenging transitions.
- Jim H - You can beat the odds, even cancer.
- Phi - Honor your parents.
- Amy - Don't be afraid to reach out for prayers when you're ill.
- Jackson - Follow in your Father's footsteps.
- Joanie - Teach.
- Jeff G. - Don't settle. Do work.
- Chris E - Run.
- Michael H - The best investment you can make is in your children.
- Karen H - Don't settle. Love comes to those who are patient.
- Nancy S, Scott G and several others from the class of '78 who passed away - Life is short. Make every day count.