Monday, February 10, 2014

Life's Puzzle Pieces Are Given on an "As Needed" Basis


Do you like puzzles?  I do.  Especially the kind that take a lifetime to figure out.  How many people have you met that know all the answers to their puzzles?  My grandmother on my mother's side is the best example.  Near the end of her life she had this special glow about her.  There was some kind of inner confidence.  She was in her hospital bed and her mood was perky.  It was as if she had put the final piece of her puzzle in place and it was time for her to move on.  My mother noticed how grandma even got a little bit restless because the taxi driver to Heaven was a little late.  She was just sitting there in her bed waiting to be transported to her final destination.

There are times in my life when I get restless.  I want to solve my puzzles quickly.  That's not how life works.  God's timing is perfect.  He knows how much we can handle and He never wants to overburden us.  We get the next puzzle piece when we are ready.

How is your life's puzzle?  Do you have a method for figuring out how to put it together?  Let me know in the comments section how you are doing.  Have a great day.

No comments: