Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Twitter Testing New Profile Pages


Twitter sent me a gift this morning, an updated Twitter version that is bigger and better.  I really like it.  The expanded profile pages are similar to FaceBook and Google+.  The new header photo helps users to attract more followers.  I uploaded one of my favorite pictures I shot on the way home from my day job at sunset.  The sun in the picture reminds me of the One I follow.  What do you think of the new look?  Click here to see my new Twitter page (@socalmulligan).

My daily writing routine includes posting a tweet about my latest blog story.  This has been a huge asset for finding new readers.  Thank you, Twitter peeps, for all you do to help us connect to one another.  If you have a Twitter account, please take a moment and add me to your list of people you follow.  I promise to do the same for you.  Just click the Twitter button on the right margin of my blog to follow my tweets.

No comments: