Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Are You Going To Maximize This Day?


Yesterday God gave me everything I needed to accomplish everything on His to do list for me.  First, He sent me two inches of sleet.  That pretty much made it impossible to leave the house.  Then He sent about four inches of snow.  I decided to work on the one thing I had been procrastinating on – reading the Bible.  I set up a chart to keep track of my progress.  What I gained from reading the Bible yesterday is how much God loves us and wants to be a part of our lives.

I feel a sense of empowerment today.  The sun is shining and I'm able to go out into the world.  I have a desire to maximize this day.  How about you?  Are you going to use this day to attack your to do list?  What is your most important priority?  Do you have a strategy for maximizing this day?  Don't make excuses.  Do the work.

No comments: