Take a good look at the world around you. How many overweight people do you see? Now, look down at your toes. Can you still see them or is your belly in the way? The reason for the questions is to help you check the size of your ego. If your ego is so large that the airlines ask you to purchase two seats so there's room for your head, you may need to put your ego on a diet. Here are seven signs your ego needs to shed some pounds:
- When you're in a conversation, everything you say starts with "I."
- You post your entire life on Facebook including pictures of what you ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- You send out friend requests to people you don't even like so you can have more FB friends than everyone else you know.
- The only reason you're reading this message is to help all the people you know who have over-inflated egos.
- You leave the toilet seat up.
- You're never wrong.
- Your 3rd place bowling trophy from twenty years ago is still on top of your fireplace.