Perfect love only exists in Heaven. The closest I get to it is when I look into my wife's eyes. No matter how many times I fall, she is there. She never lets me forget that God loves both of us perfectly. The love lessons I'm sharing today are inspired by the love of my life:
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, Love your neighbor as yourself. ~ Luke 10:27. The love you give back to God and to others does not need to be perfect. Let it be the best of what you have to give. Don't hold back. Pursue excellence, not perfection.
- Stop critiquing the love you didn't give yesterday or the day before. Concentrate on the love you are giving today.
- Love has no measuring sticks. Love others fully even when they fail to love you.
- The love you give today may save a life.
- Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. ~ John 15:13.