Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Moment of Truth

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. ~ Romans 8:28

Today's message is a follow up to an earlier post about finding your strengths.  If you haven't ordered the book yet, click hereStrengthsfinder 2.0 will help you understand yourself.  It will help you identify your five top strengths.  You will learn how these strengths can be used to help you reach your potential.

Today is your moment of truth.  Your gifts are waiting for you to unwrap them.  How long are you going to wait until you discover why you are here?

I experienced my own personal moment of truth the day I asked the Holy Spirit to show me who I am in God's eyes.  The book added an exclamation point to the message.  All five of my strengths - Maximizer, Empathy, Strategic, Arranger, and Developer, have been given to me to help you discover your gifts and to inspire you to put them into action.

There is no reason for you to remain trapped in the maize.  There is a way out.  I'm not suggesting that you follow me.  Remember, my alter ego is that crazy caveman who was once possessed by demons.  I'm like you, searching for all the answers to the meaning of life.  If you want to get unstuck, follow God.  If you aren't sure how to do that, order Strengthsfinder 2.0 and get your own personal road map.  Make sure you order a new copy of this book.  The code for the test will only work one time and if you buy a used book you will miss out on the most important part.

If you are visiting this blog from another country, it's important to know the test that is part of the book is accurate for all people and all cultures.  You can take this test in your native language.  If you decide to order this book, do me a favor and email me.  I would like to know there are others out there in cyberspace who want to discover their God-given talents.  This is your moment of truth.

No comments: