Saturday, November 26, 2011

Ancient Connections

The search for missing puzzle pieces continues.  I must uncover ancient connections in order to understand how my next book is to be pieced together.  It involves research spanning 2,000 years.  It's like walking through a labyrinth.  The deeper I go, the more I understand how I am to write this book.  The first half of the maize was filled with all kinds of clues and reference points.  Nearing the midpoint, the writing on the wall is becoming more difficult to decipher.  Time has faded the puzzle pieces and they are more scarce.

The naked caveman stands at the center of this mysterious conundrum.  I studied his face while peering into the mirror.  I know the caves where he once resided.  I know his thoughts.  Once I find him, the research will be complete and I will retrace my steps back to the present.  Then I will write about my findings and The Caveman in the Mirror will be published for you, the last piece of the puzzle...the most important connection to God's masterpiece.  The countdown clock on the right shows when these ancient connections will be revealed.  Stay tuned.  The clock is ticking.

No comments: