Friday, November 25, 2011

God Shakes Things Up

The last thing my buddy, Leland, expected was to be in the epicenter of a 6.3 magnitude earthquake when he visited New Zealand with his family earlier this year.  His wife told me she felt like God was trying to get her attention.  The family was there to support Leland while he represented the United States in an international tennis tournament.  The earthquake destroyed the tennis courts Leland was scheduled to play on that same day.  Here are a couple of photos Leland snapped as he evacuated the town.


I believe God is always trying to get your attention.  Sometimes it's through Mother Nature.  Other times it's through people he places around you.  If He's not currently shaking things up in your life, you're probably in the eye of the storm.  Brace yourself for what's ahead.

Leland's family made it home safely.  I'm thankful the family shared their experiences with me.  How about you?  Would you like to share what happened to you when God shook things up in your life?  Email me and let's post your story on my blog.  Check out Free Lemonade Stories for messages submitted by others.  Each day, more and more readers are finding this blog from other countries.  Let's add your story today.  I look forward to hearing from you...

socalmulligan808@gmail.com







No comments: