Sunday, August 29, 2010

One Year Anniversary of Socalmulligan808

Today marks the one year anniversary of this blog.  My accountability partners have been there every day, waiting to call on me should I fail to post daily.  As I reflect on these 365 consecutive posts, I am thankful for all you from around the world that continue to read and share this blog with others.

When I first started this blog, I had no idea what it would turn into.  There are over 200 million blogs in the world and this one is being read as far away as South Korea, Luxembourg, Spain, China, India, Denmark, Brazil, Germany, Latvia, Benin and South Africa as well as my neighbors in Canada and Mexico.  If I left your country out, I apologize.  New visitors are stopping by daily.

I am approaching my deadline to complete my manuscript for "God's Black Sheep Squadron".  This blog has turned into a place where you can come to see what goes on behind the scenes in the writing and self-publishing world.  It is God's training ground.  You have encouraged me to stay on course.  This blog will continue until I am no longer on this planet.  On this first anniversary, I just wanted to say thank you.  There will be a special dedication in the credits of my first book to all of you, the ones who encouraged me to keep writing all the good that Jesus is doing...one day at a time and one page at a time.

I look forward to serving you in the years ahead.  Thanks for visiting...

No comments: