Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Coming Home

Home is where the heart is, the soul's bright guiding star.
Home is where real love is, where our own dear ones are.
Home means someone waiting to give a welcome smile.
Home means peace and joy and rest and everything worthwhile.  (Author Unknown)


I have been very fortunate to stay close to home most of the time for my work.  I just returned from a business trip that took me away from my family for three days.  When I am away, it makes me appreciate my family that much more.

Since the fall of Adam and Eve, we have all been disconnected from our Heavenly Father.  He longs for us to come home.  Most of us are so busy in this hectic world, that we don't spend much time thinking about Him.  We don't have to wait until we are "coming home" to connect with Him.  Invite Him into your heart today and get connected.  It makes our daily journey much more palatable. 

No comments: