Thursday, August 12, 2010

Can You See the Light?

It had been one week since she departed for her vacation to her home-town.  As I waited for my love to get off the plane, my eyes were fixated on the walkway above the escalator.  Families were re-uniting as I waited patiently.  My heart stopped as my wife suddenly appeared before my eyes, she surprised me by taking a different route.  Immediately, my heart started up again and beat out of control as we kissed passionately.  A lost passenger interrupted us to ask for directions and we snapped out of our blissful moment.

As I held my lover's hand, I felt a warm breeze touch my soul and a new energy fill my body.  She glowed like an angel.  On the way home, we stopped for a quick bite and she told me about her time away.  It had been a while since she vacationed alone and it was good for her soul.  How happy I was to be with her once again.

My love inspires me.  The light that shines from within her brightens up my world.  Can you see it?  It comes from her faith in God.  It was her lighthouse that helped me get back on the right path, drawing me closer to my Savior. 

Surround yourself with people that have that special light inside of them.  They will help you find the spark that will fire up your soul.  Welcome home, my lady, and thank you for brightening my world...

No comments: