Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Courage to Create

What masterpiece is inside of you that desires to be unleashed from your heart?  Do you fear what others will think if you go out on a limb and write, compose, paint, invent, etc, etc?  What will the world miss out on if you remain on the sidelines?

I admit to you that it does take a great deal of courage to create.  You must first win the battle with your own self, the battle of two voices struggling to be the alpha of your very soul.  Once connected to the voice that comes from the Creator, your invention materializes.  What do you do with it?  Fear enters and you worry about what others will think.  Do you release it to the world or forever keep it hidden?

I have chosen to publish without fear of what others think.  This is freedom.  If God put me here to write, then I must write.  My blog, my books, everything is a joint venture with the Holy Spirit.  The more I write, the easier it gets.  If just one person in this world benefits from thousands of hours of writing, then I consider my life's work to be a success.

How about you?  Have you discovered what it is inside of you that longs to be created?  Every one of us on this planet has something to share.  Keeping your gift hidden from the world is putting yourself in prison and you will die a slow and painful death.  You were born to soar with eagles.  Free yourself.  Go for it.  Create!  Let your passion flow.  Be bold.  The world is waiting to receive your creation...

No comments: