Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's Yoga Time

My wife and I have decided to make Yoga a part of our lives.  It is something that both of us can learn together.  We have decided to get a couple of videos and start out in the comfort of our home.  We are both excited to make this a priority in our busy lives.

Since neither of us really know much about Yoga, maybe someone out there in the blog world can offer some advice?  One of my business partners is raving about the martial arts program he started, however, I think this  may be too intense for my wife.  Our crazy hours will be a challenge as well, however, this is something both of us want to do and it will help us to stay healthy.

If you are feeling the affects of stress from long work hours or raising a family in our busy world, why not give Yoga a try?

No comments: