Saturday, March 25, 2023

Time Off Granted for Ragbrai


The approval came in yesterday from my boss at my day job.  I'm going to be participating in the 50th year edition of Ragbrai, a bike ride across Iowa.  Like last year, I'm only in for part of the ride.  I plan to join the other riders on Wednesday morning after camping out at one of the overnight towns on Tuesday.  That will allow me four nights of camping and four days biking all the way to the Mississippi river at the Iowa/Illinois border. 

I'm super excited to do this come rain or shine.  It's time to get reunited with my bike and get some sunshine on the backroads of Iowa.  There is much training ahead.  For me, this is part of my cross training for my favorite sport, tennis.  This year may be the highest turnout ever.  Stay tuned for more updates.  Have a great day.

No comments: