Sunday, March 19, 2023

Special Acknowledgement to a Long-Time Friend

 For those of you who happen to be life-long learners, I would like to tip my hat to you in today's story.  We are in this together.  Every once in a while we find a gem and our learning is accelerated.  This is what happened to me recently on my food journey.  The feeling is like being a blind mouse trapped in a maze.  Suddenly, there is this revelation.  The blindfold is removed and a way out is illuminated.  That's where I am today.  I have to rework my manuscript based on recent discoveries.  Someone else did much of the work that was necessary for me to change course and avoid the iceberg.  

I'm especially thankful for this friend because I'm losing too many people close to me due to poor life choices, like improper eating.  This is due to false advertising.  The players behind the scenes who are attempting to profit off of their junk foods are responsible.  I'm going to publish my findings and share a way out of the dark maze.  Theresa Lower, thank you for your countless inquiries that made me rethink my own belief system.  You have been studying this much longer than I have and your position as a pharmacist offers a point of view that expands my critical thinking.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Have a great day.

No comments: