Thursday, March 9, 2023

New Chapter in Progress

 Once again my fingers are reunited with my MacBook Pro and I'm free to post stories while using more than one finger at a time.  Not only are my fingers out of captivity, my mother has returned to Iowa for a month-long visit with my wife and me.  We are beyond ecstatic.  

I would like to thank all of you for your hospitality while we were in Arizona for my uncle Tom's funeral.  We arrived home yesterday morning forty minutes ahead of schedule thanks to 100 mph tailwinds.  This is similar to what's going on in my life right now on a spiritual level.  The winds of the Holy Spirit are blowing with hurricane-like intensity in our lives.  I'm not afraid.  Instead, I'm raising my head to the sky and thanking God for all the blessings.  

These next thirty days are going to be really special.  I best get moving.  Thanks again for keeping in touch.  Have a great day.

No comments: