Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Mountain Top Experience

 


Wow!  I'm basking in sunshine.  I'm enjoying family time in my childhood neighborhood.  Nothing beats mountaintop experiences in 70° weather.  The only thing missing is a dip in my mother's swimming pool.  The water may be too cold for most but I'm tempted to swim before returning home tomorrow.

It's almost time to say goodbye.  We have a VIP with us on our return flight.  My mother is coming to Iowa for a month-long stay.  She is looking forward to visiting with her grandkids and meeting new family members on my wife's side of the family.  We may not have mountains in Iowa but we do have beautiful lakes and green grass.  

I would like to thank my cousins for their great hospitality during their time of loss.  My mother, my wife, and my siblings are blessed by all of you.  My hope is that you may follow my mother's lead and join me in Iowa for a visit.  As my aunt Helen from Minnesota says, "Mi casa es su casa."

Have a great day.





No comments: