Thursday, March 23, 2023

Please Forgive Me if I Offended You

Please pardon my zealousness.  I do believe I touched a nerve yesterday with my question about your earliest birthday memory.  I'm reminded by the comments that there is a resistance to change.  When it comes to food choices, people can get defensive.  Your food choices are personal.  My goal here is to plant seeds about different food choices that may enhance the quality of your life.  This may not be for everyone.  

If you are a member of my family or you are in my circle of friends, I would like to share something from my heart.  I don't want you to exit this world prematurely.  I love you.  I recall the hand-made Father's Day card I made for my dad when I was a preteen.  I collected cigarette buds scattered in our yard and pasted them to dad's card.  The message was like a dagger to his heart..."please quit cigarettes.  I don't want to lose you."  The same is true with my stories about dangerous foods.  I've been to way too many funerals lately.  Please keep in mind that I only want the best for you.  Have a great day.

 

No comments: