Saturday, June 25, 2022

Showdown on the Indoor Courts Today

 Today is the battle of the two top tennis teams in the Men's 40+ age group in the 4.0 division.  The winner advances to the next round where the top eight teams in the Midwest face off.  I'm excited to rejoin my teammates after my recent rooftop experience in Wisconsin while on a day job assignment.  It looks like we may be playing indoors due to inclement weather.  That's okay.  We've been mostly indoors for about the last eight months due to Mother Nature's fickle ways.

It's time to hit the showers and drive to West Des Moines for our morning match.  I'm on the bench today but I'll be ready in case I'm needed.  Things should be heating up indoors by the time this story goes live.  I'll share more about the showdown in my next story.  Have a great day.

No comments: