Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Maximum Sunshine Today

 Welcome to the longest day of the year.  It's the summer solstice.  These are the kinds of days I live for.  Maximum sunshine, maximum opportunities, and maximum potential.  I'm a big believer in improvement.  When additional sunshine is on the calendar I like to harness that opportunity and turn it into greater productivity.

What are you going to do with maximum sunshine today?  The follow-up question is a bit more challenging because it has to do with the next six months when we gradually lose sunlight.  So, how are you going to adjust?  I like to visit warm weather places and soak up the sun when it's scarce in my part of the world.  It helps me maintain adequate levels of Vitamin D which seems to help with my sense of well-being.

I'm enjoying day two of my road trip.  Wisconsin is a great place to be on the longest day of the year.  I'm hoping to find a tennis court after my shift ends and get some serve practice in before sunset at 8:41 here in Verona.  Have a great day.

No comments: