Thursday, June 30, 2022

Goal Check

The year is half over.  If you happen to be a pessimist, you may be thinking, dang, I blew it on my goals again.  And if you're an optimist, you're thinking, I still have six months to get on track.  Either way, the time remaining is now six months.  Today is a good day to evaluate where you are in relation to the goals you set.

Regular goal checks help you stay on track.  My wife and I are both listening to daily Bible podcasts labeled BIAY or Bible in a Year.  My wife says maybe the name should be changed to Bible in Two Years because she's a bit behind.  I slip every now and then.  As of today, I'm exactly where I need to be at the six month mark.  I told my wife that even if it takes an extra year, it's a big deal to complete the Bible cover to cover.

Whatever your goals are for this year, please take a moment and do a goal check.  Find a way to make adjustments.  Remember why you set those goals.  Have a great day.

No comments: