Thursday, June 23, 2022

I Woke Up to a Godincidence

 


Do you ever hear God's voice?  It's not easy when you are ensnared in traffic or you find yourself mired in nonstop activities that drain your energy.  No matter what you may be doing, God is always trying to get your attention.  I hear God's whispers when I remove all the noise.

Last night I was alone on the rooftop hitting serves.  I found it odd that the best place to play tennis was only 450 feet from my hotel.  I'm in Verona for a day job assignment and I was hoping to squeeze in some tennis while away from home.  What a surprise.  It was my first mountain top moment.  The second one I consider to be even bigger.

My cousin, a world famous singer, shared that his friends live in Verona when he spotted my post all the way from Mulligan's Island south of the border.  This morning my cousin Mark Mulligan replied to my rooftop post shown here and told me about his friends living in the community we will soon be serving.  These folks are a rare breed.  The wife is a writer.  I'm reading her book on my phone.  That's some kind of a Godincidence moment!  I'll share more as this story unfolds.  Have a great day.

No comments: